
I tell them I dislike yard sign clutter. I tell them that yard signs are for people who need name recognition. Besides, I have a banner on Ocean Blvd at the Bluff, where I live (it's under-sized BTW). You can't do much better than that prime location. But they kept bugging me about yard signs, so I ordered a few. Yes, just a few . . . very few.
But I ran out and people keep asking. I say, Hey, I've got one at Dexter's House! That's real classic real estate!
I've got one at my landlord's agent's house on a very high traffic corner near a competitor's "territory." (Hey, you gotta keep your landlord's agent happy!)
I've got one at The First Lady's house in Naples (okay, yes, it's Bob's house too).

So, I post pictures of these locations to really blow people away . . . maybe they'll think their front yard is downhill from there.
But, No luck. They still want yard signs. (do you know how much those silly things cost!?!?) OK, OK. If there's a runoff I'll think about buying more.
Besides, I'm counting on them becoming collectors items and getting rich! (kidding!) Hey, if I'm this frugal, think how much money I'll save the city as your next Councilman!

No comments:
Post a Comment